1. Why should I buy a home from Lowcountry Residential Builders?
Lowcountry builds homes in some of the Greater Charleston area’s best places to live – near schools, places of worship, dining and shopping. Our experience and dedication to quality construction, coupled with our affordability make choosing Lowcountry an easy decision.
2. Where can I find a Lowcountry home?
Lowcountry currently builds in two communities: Linnen Place in Mt. Pleasant and Hidden Hills in Summerville. Check back frequently for additional locations.
3. What type of warranty comes with my home?
Lowcountry provides a Quality Builders Warranty. This warranty provides 1 year of workmanship coverage, 2 years of systems coverage, and 10 years of structural coverage. We also include a one year Lowcountry Residential Builders’ Warranty.
4. How long does it take to build a Lowcountry home?
Typically it takes 4 to 5 months to build a Lowcountry home depending on weather and build conditions.
5. Can I personalize my home by choosing the flooring, paint, and other interior features?
Lowcountry offers an extended list of included features as well as optional features so that you can personalize your home to fit your lifestyle.